The beautiful Ellie at http://newcreationsministries.wordpress.com/ has nominated me for two lovely awards, The Liebster Award and The Inner Peace Award. Not sure how all this blogging award business works but I will give it a go 🙂
Here are the Rules:
1. Link back to the person who nominated you. 2. Nominate (up to) eleven bloggers for these awards. 3. Notify the bloggers. 4. Ask eleven questions the bloggers must answer upon receiving the nomination. 5. Answer the eleven questions you were asked when you were nominated and post your awards.
The Questions I was asked by Ellie:
- Would you rather win an Academy Award, Nobel Prize, Pulitzer or Grammy? Nobel prize would be amazing… for peace of course!
- If you could interview anyone alive, who would it be and why? I would love to interview Nelson Mandela, his enduring faith inspires me beyond measure.
- What era in history would you have loved to have lived? Right now is a pretty exciting time to be alive.
- Do you think parents play favorites with their children? Yup I think they do and most times are not even aware of it!
- Do you prefer cooking at home or eating out? Home cooked meals are always the best.
- What’s the best gift you ever received? My children.
- If you could be anyone in history who would it be and why? Hmmm I would just be me, because there’s no one else like me!
- Do you believe dinosaurs lived the same time as man? Umm what does my Bible say?
- Where do you see yourself five years from now? Writing & speaking life, hope & love to the multitudes.
- If you ever had “15 minutes of fame”, what was it for? I was an ‘extra’ in several tv shows.
- If you could live anywhere in the world, where would that be and why? I would stay right here in Australia because I believe this is where God has placed me!
Here are my questions for you to answer before you can post the awards:
- Would you rather run a marathon or bake cookies?
- If you could have dinner with anyone, who would it be and why?
- What are your favourite colour socks?
- Do you prefer your toast buttered when it’s hot or cold?
- Would you prefer sweet or savoury? .
- What’s the best compliment you’ve been given?
- If you could be anything what would it be?
- Best advice for getting through the tough stuff in life?
- What makes your heart sing?
- If you ever had a nickname, what was it?
- If you had one final phone call to someone, who would it be?
Have fun with this!